of building experts
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Desjardins award winner
2010 – Western Quebec
Award of Excellence
Technologist of the year
Award of Excellence – Finalist
Company with more than
WHO ARE WE ?
ACCREDITATIONS AND ATTESTATIONS
OUR KEY ACHIEVEMENTS IN A GLANCE
Collaboration in drafting articles on renovation, construction, heating, air conditioning and new technologies.
- Market study of new construction in the province of Quebec. Building inspection and survey of owners.
- Residential ventilation study in new construction in the province of Quebec. Note the ventilation units, verification of their conformity, measure of the airflow and customer’s satisfaction.
- Study on the actual impacts of energy renovation work on home owners.
- Regular features in the magazine « Le mur à mur » published by APCHQ Montréal Métropolitain, on real cases in the construction and renovation industry, common errors and solutions.
- Participation in the magazine « Québec – Habitation », with various articles on the building envelope, airtightness and realization methods.
- Participationin the municipal officers’ magazine the « BâtiVert », with various articles on buildings in relation with the municipal field.
- Article on humidity problems in apartments and their consequences on the building’s integrity and its occupants.
- Article in the magazine « Le Proprio » on grant programs for renovation works and intervention’s profitability.
La Maison du 21e siècle magazine
Participation in the writing of articles on auto-construction houses, building envelope’s performance, ventilation, airtightness, etc.
Construire magazine from ACQ
Technical sheets series on good practices to follow in the construction industry, interpretation of codes and standards and installation of materials and products.
THE LEGAULT-DUBOIS FUND
Legault-Dubois created this fund to help kids facing a situation of abandonment and help young people aspiring to a better life situation.
The Legault-Dubois Fund allows kids to continue their education, giving them the opportunity to work in an interesting and challenging field. The fund helps to pay for classes, but also help to meet different needs and expanses such as bus tickets, financial housing aid and all other education-related expenses.
The Legault-Dubois Fund is a dedicated fund, which means 100% of the amount goes directly to helping kids. There are no administration fees. The Legault-Dubois direction and their entire team thank you for giving generously.
Legault-Dubois gives you the opportunity to face new challenges in building inspection and expertise. Be part of a dynamic team of experts and inspectors where professionalism and ethics dictate all our decision. We are looking for motivated candidates with a great sense of organization who wish to work in a relaxed and open atmosphere where new ideas and everyone’s concerns and well-being are considered.
Contact us for more information on available positions or send us your résumé